From: Dan Stolts
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:53 AM
Subject: Your User Group Can Profit by helping - Virtualization Deep Dive Day 2012
Hi guys, I would like to have the following sent to User Group Leaders to advertise the VirtG Deep Dive Day. Because it has email addresses, I would rather it not get posted online. Just send as an email.
VirtG is again holding their annual deep dive day on Saturday March 10th, in Randolph MA. The event is a vender neutral look at all aspects of virtualization and cloud computing. Details on the event are at www.virtg.com/DeepDiveDay2012 We are expecting between 180-250 attendees for this event.
We are soliciting your help for this event!
What is in it for you and/or your group?
1) Profit sharing of the event proceeds. Share depends on participation level etc.
2) Finding AND finalizing sponsors will yield a % of the sponsorship cash to your group (we have banking/invoicing covered so just need to turn them over to us)
3) A VirtG Polo shirt to the leaders that are instrumental in the success of the event
4) Group logo on the VirtG website (w/link) and marketing material (including the event program)
5) Introduction of your group during the event – lots of exposure
There are several ways you/your group can participate: Participating in any of the following can qualify your group for profit sharing of the event proceeds. Share depends on participation level etc.
· Help advertise the event and provide volunteers to help run things on event day.
· We are still looking to fill some speaking sessions. A proposal into Dan Stolts would be highly looked upon by the committee.
· Finding/ Recommending/Recruiting and/or finalizing sponsors for the event. If you just want to give us contact information or company details we may be able to do the leg work.
· We have a weekly conference call on Tuesday from 7:30am – 8:30 am (though we try to keep it to just the first 30 mins). On these calls, we work on the planning of the event. We would request one person representing your organization as often as possible at these calls to take on tasks as needed.
Even registration and mass email campaign will go out next week so get involved now so you can capitalize on the exposure.
Current User Group Sponsors:
Current Platinum Sponsors:
Event Door Prize Sponsors:
Additional Questions? Contact Dan Stolts
Dan Stolts, MCT, MCITP, MCSE, TS...
IT Pro Evangelist | IT Pro Community Lead - North East
Microsoft | Developer & Platform Evangelism - US East
Phone: +1(857) 453-6412
Cell: +1(508) 930-1286
Facebook: Dan Stolts
Proof of Concept Get Started Today!
Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1
System Center 2012 Suite
Microsoft Virtual Academy
Get Certified [70-659]